Booking a Tattoo
* Please read through the below info before booking:
Currently, I am prioritizing medium-large black & grey pieces with the following concepts:
- Engraving/Etching/Woodcuts (Especially from Medieval, Baroque, Rococo, and Romanticism art periods)
- Vintage pen & ink illustrations (Victorian + Edwardian)
- Dark art/Horror
How to apply:
When sending a booking request, please include:
- A detailed message with what you are looking for, along with references (please keep them limited and as attachments)
- Where on the body will this go and how big you would like the piece
- An eye-leveled picture of the location and any surrounding tattoos I need to work around
- My work days are Wednesdays through Saturdays. Sessions will begin at 11 am, and I do not start work in the evenings. If you have a specific day in mind, please make sure to include that in your email. (I cannot guarantee your requested date, and Saturdays do book up the fastest, so please be flexible)
* Friendly note - Any missing components from the above in your email WILL NOT be considered
- I require a $100 non-refundable deposit. This goes towards holding your date and tattoo design.
- My hourly rate is $225
- I accept Cash, Zelle, and Venmo as forms of payment.
Can I see the design before our appointment?:
- After confirming your appointment, you are putting your trust into my hands that I will provide and create the best possible design for you, using your inspiration and references. All designs will be done in my style and I will not do direct copies from another tattoo, as I try to focus on giving you a beautiful, one-of-a-kind tattoo.
I cannot share the design before our appointment. On our appointment date, you will review the design with me and if there are minor changes that need to be made, we will make them in person. If major redesigns need to be made, we may need to reschedule the tattoo for another day to accommodate additional drawing time. This is why it is extremely important to include all details about your piece when submitting your request. - Total concept redesigns will forfeit your deposit as I will need to start the entire piece over
Large pieces and sleeves:
- Large pieces may not be completed in one session. In this case, we would need to schedule additional sessions to complete the tattoo. If you are requesting a sleeve, we would book every 2-3 weeks to finish the piece in a timely manner.
I sent an email but haven’t heard back yet, when will I receive a reply:
- I appreciate all of you who submit a request and am so grateful for the amount of love. At this moment though, I am not able to respond to all of your inquires. If your idea sounds like a fun project and within the parameters of what I am looking to work on, I will be reaching out. Please do not resend your email if you do not hear back. Submitting an email does NOT guarantee a response. As always, thank you for your patience!
Reschedules & Cancelations:
For reschedules, I require at least a 48hr notice, at that point, I will do my best to accommodate the soonest available date for you. Since I do book out for a few months, it may take a bit longer to get you in the books. If there is a cancelation without notice or outside of the timeframe, you will forfeit the deposit and will need to submit a new one before rebooking.
**COVID-19: If you feel sick for any reason PLEASE RE-SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT! We will work together to reschedule when you are feeling better.